Hello readers and new friends. Thank you for stopping by.
I have been having very vivid
dreams lately. I am not sure if it is
due to the recent emotional explosions I have been dealing with or the
medication for my newfound chronic medical condition I was diagnosed with. Either way, I have been plagued with these
intense dreams several times a week. I
have also been plagued with writers’ block.
I have been working on a set of novels for what feels like forever and I
can’t seem to finish them. I am not sure
what bothers me the most – the dreams or the block.
I decided to make this blog to
write down my dreams, but add a creative writing spin to them. I figured it would kill two birds with one
stone. I could get the dreams out of my
head and practice my writing to try and break down the block. Some of these entries will not be for the
faint hearted. Some of my dreams are
incredibly intense and emotionally taxing.
Some of them are for mature audiences only (bow chicka bow wow). Some scare me to death. I am not sure how often I will be posting. I'm afraid of commitment, so I do not want to promise that I will do this once a week and then not follow through.
Anyway, as a reminder, the works written in this blog are solely my property, so if you share, please give appropriate attributions. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment